Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My Medicine

All of you have felt it or had the distinct feeling at some time in your lives. It envelopes you and pulls you into its grip. You crave it and can feel it in your heart. It's not something you can completely comprehend but it's a comfort you know you want. At the end of the night and maybe into the early morning you're tired but something inside you won't let you stop. You're sweating and you may even ache but there's something hypnotic about it. The bass pumps through your body like the blood that runs through your veins. The sound is intoxicating yet soothing at the same time.

Some hate it some love it. Dance, House, Techno, and Trance are just some of the many types of music that makes me dance the moment I hear it. I consider myself to be an open-minded person and also love Hip Hop, Rap, Rock, Alternative, some types of Metal, and many more. But there has always been something about this music. I was born to listen to it and was destined to love it. It's an addiction I can't shake.

Sounds Like Techno is a site that provides, in my opinion, a great history of techno music. It does provide an audio narration so if anyone is interested listen to it.

Alice DeeJay is one of my favorite artists. "Better Off Alone" is one of the first songs I fell in love with several years ago. This site gives an audio sample, a biography, news, photos, and much more.

Darude is yet another one of my favorites. "Sandstorm" is a song that some of you may be familiar with. It was one of the most popular songs that blew up in clubs not too long ago. This site provides an audio sample, a biography, games, forums, photos, news, and some more stuff for your viewing pleasure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

The beginning of your post is very attention-grabbing: that's great! I think this would be even stronger if you somehow established how you are an expert/authority on the topic so readers know why they should listen to your suggestions.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home