One More Chance
Some of the things I would change about my research topic would be to add more facts about the topic I chose. I received some feedback about how it's an eye-catcher and it's interesting. But I would definitely go back and provide some more 411 in my introduction. Such as on the different styles of music, where to find this type of music, and it's background. Many people are familiar with this type of music but not everyone knows exactly what classifies a certain style of music. For an example what makes Techno different from Trance or how many more beats Dance has than House. I did include some great websites but I would have liked to shown more of my knowledge of this topic as well.

1 Comments:
Yeah, when you're writing for a general audience (and blogs attract the most general of audiences!), it's good to assume that some folks will know very little about your topic. So it's usually a good idea to give people an intro that teaches them about the topic & proves that you know something about it.
Post a Comment
<< Home