Sunday, November 28, 2004

Don't Drink and Hot Tub

Have you ever fallen out of a hot tub? I remember getting out of the water and misjudging my acrobatic ability. I sat on the slippery ledge for a few minutes and must have leaned back a little too much because I fell back within seconds of finally making it on to the ledge. I fell backwards and landed on a bench that someone had randomly placed in that spot. If that bench was not there I would have fallen back several more feet on to hard concrete. At the time the thought of that bench not being there did not cross my mind; after all I was drunk and everything was okay, even the thought of my head possibly being cracked open. The next morning my back was so sore it felt like a big bruise across the entire small of my back. It did suck, but when I think what could have happened if that bench was not there, for some reason it makes it feel a lot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home