Home
It's the third week into my sophomore year of college. It's gone by really fast and it's kind of scary to think about how fast the next couple weeks are going to fly by. I just got back from the gym and my hands are losing blood circulation for some reason. Anyway this past weekend wasn't too eventful. I didn't feel well the majority of the time and mad people went home. This coming weekend I'm also going to be making the trip home.
My cell phone still seems to be in some type of a coma but I'm happy to report I'm finally buying a new one. After many aimless attempts at fixing it I gave up and threw it across my dorm room floor. A few hours or so I forgot about what I had done. The sad part about it is that I tried to fix it again! I fell into a habit of taking it apart, putting it back together, and trying to charge it. I would even blow on it like one of those old school Nintendo cartridges. It became some kind of a sick obsession even though I knew it wouldn't work. But since I'm purchasing a new one this weekend I haven't tried to fix it in a whole day. When I do go to T-Mobile don't think I'm not going to shove the piece in their faces. I called them several days ago and asked if I was eligible to upgrade my phone and they said no. Even though they've been my mobile provider for almost two years.
On a lighter note Friday I'm going shopping with my mom who is one of my favorite people in the world. And Saturday is going to be awesome as well. I'm going to the Big "E". Some of you may have heard of it but for those of you who haven't. It's a huge New England festival held in Massachusetts with bands, a lot of other different entertainment, and a whole lot of shopping. Ah shopping, I'm drooling just thinking about it. But for real it's miles of culture rolled up into just a few days.
I thought these past few weeks I was going to miss home a lot more. Don't get me wrong I do miss it but I've been so busy I haven't had time to. But now that I know home is less than four days away I have to admit I'm pretty excited. It's almost like two separate lives. My home life and my Keene life. It's a weird feeling sometimes. I can't wait to spend time with my people. Now that my hands are cold as ice I'm going to thaw them out and try to get the circulation to return.
My cell phone still seems to be in some type of a coma but I'm happy to report I'm finally buying a new one. After many aimless attempts at fixing it I gave up and threw it across my dorm room floor. A few hours or so I forgot about what I had done. The sad part about it is that I tried to fix it again! I fell into a habit of taking it apart, putting it back together, and trying to charge it. I would even blow on it like one of those old school Nintendo cartridges. It became some kind of a sick obsession even though I knew it wouldn't work. But since I'm purchasing a new one this weekend I haven't tried to fix it in a whole day. When I do go to T-Mobile don't think I'm not going to shove the piece in their faces. I called them several days ago and asked if I was eligible to upgrade my phone and they said no. Even though they've been my mobile provider for almost two years.
On a lighter note Friday I'm going shopping with my mom who is one of my favorite people in the world. And Saturday is going to be awesome as well. I'm going to the Big "E". Some of you may have heard of it but for those of you who haven't. It's a huge New England festival held in Massachusetts with bands, a lot of other different entertainment, and a whole lot of shopping. Ah shopping, I'm drooling just thinking about it. But for real it's miles of culture rolled up into just a few days.
I thought these past few weeks I was going to miss home a lot more. Don't get me wrong I do miss it but I've been so busy I haven't had time to. But now that I know home is less than four days away I have to admit I'm pretty excited. It's almost like two separate lives. My home life and my Keene life. It's a weird feeling sometimes. I can't wait to spend time with my people. Now that my hands are cold as ice I'm going to thaw them out and try to get the circulation to return.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home