Monday, November 29, 2004

No End

As always, my allowed time spent at home flew by like the wind. It has only been about a day since I have been back at school, but I already miss my friends and family; my home, tremendously. As I read some of my friends’ away messages they seem to all express feelings of how fast time passed, how much they miss their friends and loved ones, and a countdown to Winter break. I do not want to bitch but I need to vent. I miss: the smell of my house, the reassurance of the hall nightlight, space, the rattle of my dog’s collar, the sound of my fat cats’ purr, my gram’s stories, the sound of my mom’s laugh, the caress of my beloved. There is no “and” before the last item on my list because my list does not end…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home