Perpetual Warmth
Lost oh so lost--engulfed with loneliness and perpetual sadness. The only one I thought I could count on has sailed away and left me to my own.
Love? Do you know what love is? You, who throws the word around only for it to land aimlessly on a pile of shit. Is it for your own good? For your betterment? But now you’ve received all you want and left me to wander alone, friendless.
Do you care that you have proven I’m nothing more to you than at your expense. You don’t know the feeling of pain until you’re gasping for your life and searching for any sign of warmth. I choke my breath out of my lungs to keep my robotic body in motion.
Love? Do you know what love is? You, who throws the word around only for it to land aimlessly on a pile of shit. Is it for your own good? For your betterment? But now you’ve received all you want and left me to wander alone, friendless.
Do you care that you have proven I’m nothing more to you than at your expense. You don’t know the feeling of pain until you’re gasping for your life and searching for any sign of warmth. I choke my breath out of my lungs to keep my robotic body in motion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home