Stop Cutting Your Damn Fingers
Today is Thursday and I am happy because tomorrow is Friday. F – riends R – I – D – runk A – Y – that’s all I got. It is definitely feeling a lot more like Christmas. Hey isn’t that a song? My friend sliced his finger again. The funny part about it is that he worked at Brueggar’s Bagel for several years where part of his job was to cut bagels and make sandwiches. He also worked at Stop & Shop’s deli and that is self explanatory. In between those jobs he has also worked at other restaurants and such things and he has even done some landscaping. Out of all those jobs I do not think he has injured himself as badly as he has been.
He recently got a job at another restaurant where one of his main duties is to prepare and cook food. He has not worked there for more than a couple weeks and he has already sliced two of his fingers on a machine; almost the very same machine he worked with at the deli. WTF? The first time he cut his index finger so badly that you could see his bone and he needed stitches. A few days later he cut his thumb and had to go to the hospital again. WTF? I don’t get it.
I must admit he has learned a lot and knows how to cook pretty damn well. He cooked me a bangin’ meal this past weekend and ever since then I can not stop thinking about how good it was, especially considering dining at the DC is not dining at all. My theory is that some of his new found skills and talent has gone to his head and he thinks he can chop lettuce like Chen Kenichi or Emeril Lagasse.
He recently got a job at another restaurant where one of his main duties is to prepare and cook food. He has not worked there for more than a couple weeks and he has already sliced two of his fingers on a machine; almost the very same machine he worked with at the deli. WTF? The first time he cut his index finger so badly that you could see his bone and he needed stitches. A few days later he cut his thumb and had to go to the hospital again. WTF? I don’t get it.
I must admit he has learned a lot and knows how to cook pretty damn well. He cooked me a bangin’ meal this past weekend and ever since then I can not stop thinking about how good it was, especially considering dining at the DC is not dining at all. My theory is that some of his new found skills and talent has gone to his head and he thinks he can chop lettuce like Chen Kenichi or Emeril Lagasse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home