Thursday, September 16, 2004

Possibilities

I am interested in researching the achievement of good long term health as opposed to fad diets. And what combination of exercise would work best for most people. I would like to research the problems with fad diets and the obvious failure of most. The mentality that some people may have and maybe how to convince people that most of these diets are unhealthy and full of empty promises. Not only will someone eventually realize that they're not realistic but they're damaging vital organs at the same time. For an example the Atkins Diet. I would also like to research the problem with obesity in America and how to help solve it. I'll be using the topic of nutrition as a guide and my main subject.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorianne said...

You mention Atkins...I assume you'd look at other fad diets as well & suggest which ones are good for long-term health & weight management? Although exercise presumably is an important way to tackle obesity in America, it makes sense to focus on nutrition & diet for the purposes of this research project.

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home