My Dream
As recounted to the best of my recollection a few moments after waking:
I had a dream that I was involved in a situation with a group of others that had to cross stones and ultimately jump across a gap to reach a platform of safety. It was a coveted and desired platform which offered security as well as a feeling of accomplishment. The stepping stones were lighter in color and square. They appeared to be cold and made of a marble-like substance. There were already several people at the other side whom made it a routine to pass the stones and reach the platform. On the other side the people appeared to be bathing in a steamy, misty hot bath. They were laughing and having a lot of fun. They also appeared to be making love. I had a lot of hesitation that came from the fear of falling and reaching an ultimate death. I think the stones were surrounded by a sweltering hot liquid, maybe water. With the coaxing from others, I managed to hobble and hop my way to the final stone. There were three stepping stones or tan platforms right before the huge gap. I got a running jump and made it to the other side where the warm bath was waiting. I climbed into the bath and there were others. I think people may have held me under water for a few moments. They were limiting my air intake but it seemed ok. Also, this place was situated in some type of a mountain that we had to climb. It was a hidden trail that we had to hike.
I had a dream that I was involved in a situation with a group of others that had to cross stones and ultimately jump across a gap to reach a platform of safety. It was a coveted and desired platform which offered security as well as a feeling of accomplishment. The stepping stones were lighter in color and square. They appeared to be cold and made of a marble-like substance. There were already several people at the other side whom made it a routine to pass the stones and reach the platform. On the other side the people appeared to be bathing in a steamy, misty hot bath. They were laughing and having a lot of fun. They also appeared to be making love. I had a lot of hesitation that came from the fear of falling and reaching an ultimate death. I think the stones were surrounded by a sweltering hot liquid, maybe water. With the coaxing from others, I managed to hobble and hop my way to the final stone. There were three stepping stones or tan platforms right before the huge gap. I got a running jump and made it to the other side where the warm bath was waiting. I climbed into the bath and there were others. I think people may have held me under water for a few moments. They were limiting my air intake but it seemed ok. Also, this place was situated in some type of a mountain that we had to climb. It was a hidden trail that we had to hike.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home